Work with us
Are you ready to heal your relationship with food?
Rediscovering how, what and why to eat is challenging, but doable! Whether you’ve been counting calories for months (or years!) and don’t know how to stop or have a diagnosed eating disorder our one-on-one nutritional counseling paired with support and education for you and your family will help you enjoy eating and exercising while feeling comfortable in your body again.
1:1 Nutrition Therapy
Virtual, individual 45 minute appointments. We specialize in disordered eating, eating disorders, gastrointestinal disorders and athletes. We work with children, teens and adults!
This is for you if:
- You have a diagnosed eating disorder such as anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, ARFID or OSFED
- You have a bad relationship with food, your body and/or exercise and want to work toward healing
- You have an allergy, GI or metabolic condition that has made your ability to enjoy eating feel impossible
- You’re an athlete who is struggling to appropriately fuel your body for success
- You’re interested in becoming an intuitive eater
Couples Support Group
Have you been on a recovery journey, healing your relationship with food, movement, and wellness? Are you wondering how to navigate communicating and implementing changes within your relationship dynamic? Join us for a four session program to explore, or re-explore your and your partner’s individual nutrition needs, and bridge the gap in knowledge and behavior that may be inhibiting you and your partner’s success with your health goals.
During these sessions we will review and explore the impact of personal health biases and beliefs, building common goals, navigating tension or disagreement around food and nutrition! No one is meant to travel their nutrition journey alone, so let’s explore the best ways to make this journey serve you and your family!
Limited time opportunity
Health and Harmony Group with
A group about making peace with food while supporting your individual health needs
- Learning to break from disordered eating patterns
- Identifying individual health needs
- Making behavioral health changes
- Finding a balance with health and nutrition
Parent Support Group
To connect with others and gain real-time, personalized support while you navigate eating disorder treatment with your child, attend our parent support series.
Each month we offer a workshop, guest speaker or support group style event. Groups are run from 5:45 to 6:45pm on Tuesday evenings.
Learn more about the next event below!
The Complete Parent Support Course
Looking for information as you navigate the eating disorder recovery process with your child? Feeling alone? Unsure where to turn for help? If so, this course is right for you.
- 8 modules with lessons on finding appropriate treatment, handling meal-time outbursts, the transition from child to adult, co-occurring conditions, maintaining motivation throughout recovery and more!
- Activities to help you and your child communicate and work together throughout their treatment
- Two open office hours with Julia to discuss questions and specific problems that come up as you work through the course
- Free access to one season of the parent support group
Kelli’s Nutrition Therapy Client
As a woman I have been groomed to obsess, compare and measure myself by my looks. On top of that, I’m 61. My disordered eating is deeply embedded. “Baked in”. Pun intended. I know that I have a way to go, however, for now my rule “book” is no longer my master, and the scale is no longer my measure. Kelli has been masterful in her work with me. Like none other.
Parent Support Course Participant
I loved the Dr. from Connecticut Children’s Hospital and the other providers as well. Julia does a great job of facilitating. The open hours are really helpful too! I liked how you ask us each individual questions .
Nutrition therapy Client
I was referred to Julia Werth by my gastroenterologist for gastroparesis and acid reflux. My time working with her has produced great symptom reduction and a marked improvement in my health! She is honestly one of the best medical professionals I have worked with. She works with you to form a plan around your needs that still includes foods that you enjoy. She explains not only what we are changing, but also why we are changing it and the underlying bodily processes. She does all this in a clear and easy-to-understand way and personalizes her explanations to your level of understanding.